Be a Lifesaver: Infant and Child CPR
You’ve covered all the basics — how to feed, bathe, and comfort your baby. Now, learn how to save your baby’s life should she suddenly stop breathing, have cardiac arrest, or begin to choke. Seconds count in these situations, and no one is in a better position to respond than you. Our Infant and Child CPR class, led by a certified instructor from the Academy of Emergency Physicians, will teach you how to:
- Assess Infant Respiratory Distress and Cardiac Arrest
- Care for an Unconscious Infant
- Clear an Obstructed Airway
- Perform Rescue Breathing and CPR
- Use an Automatic External Defibrillator (AED)
In just one class, learn the techniques and get hands-on practice that can help you save your baby’s life in an emergency.